1/2"-precision microphone capsules
There are three common application fields for capacitive precision microphones: free, pressure or diffuse field.
The output of these three different types is similar at low frequencies, but with higher frequencies it becomes critical to choose the right type of microphone for optimal test results. For each microphone, all three field types can be specified; however, the field type is named for which the microphone has the most linear frequency response.
1/2 "microphones are suitable for the most common applications in the field of sound measurement.
- ACC. to IEC and ANSI standards
- 200V polarizing voltage or prepolarized
- Screw thread in accordance with industry standard
- Specifications as per IEC 61094 / DIN 61094
- Prepolarized 1/2 "precision microphone for diffuse field applications,
- sensitivity 50 mV / PA,
- dynamic range > 144 dB,
- frequency range 3.15..." 12,500 Hz,
- no longer available (replacement: PCB-377 C 20)
- Prepolarized 1/2"-Präzisionsmikrofonkapsel
- Empfindlichkeit 50 mV/Pa,
- Dynamikbereich >144 dB,
- Frequenzbereich 3,15 … 16.000 Hz
- Prepolarized 1/2 "precision microphone for free-field applications,
- Sensitivity 50 mV / PA,
- Dynamic range > 146 dB,
- Frequency range 3.15 … 20,000 Hz