- Works with Windows, iOS, Linux, Android, and Mac OS
- Record vibration data via laptop or tablet
- Uses existing operating system drivers – no download required
- Piezoelectric ruggedness and extended dynamic range
- Eliminates need for data acquisition
- Flat response up to 8 kHz
- 24 bit internal ADC
- Supported by independent software vendors
Triaxial ICP® accelerometer, 50 mV/g, 100 g, 1/4-28 4-pin connector, Adhesive mount, TEDS 1.0, Temp. to +325 °F
- Sensitivity: (±10%)50 mV/g (5.1 mV/(m/s²))
- Measurement Range: ±100 g pk (±981 m/s² pk)
- Frequency Range: (+/-10%)0.4 to 10000 Hz
- Electrical Connector: 1/4-28 4-Pin
- Class 1 or 2 precision sound level meter ANSI S1.4-2014 Class 1 IEC 61672-1:2013 Class 1
- Large responsive touch display
- Long battery life – up to 40 hours
- Automatic data download via Bluetooth or USB options
- Flexible powering options, including wireless charging
We are a Swiss engineering and trading company specializing in the field of electronic metrology, with a focus on vibration and acoustics. Since our company was founded more than 20 years ago, we represent well-known companies and manufacturers of sensors and measuring systems.
To help you understand what matters when performing measurements, we offer a one-day or multi-day metrology training tailored to your needs.
We are happy to assist you in finding the right measuring equipment for your needs and we help you collecting and analyzing your data. With over 20 years of experience, we are experts in our field.
Repair / Calibration
In our in-house workshop we carry out fault analyzes, minor repairs and calibrations. For ISO certified calibrations, we work directly with our suppliers